Jerome Home is a 120 bed Long Term Care Facility in New Britain, CT. Established under the will executed by Augustus Jerome. Jerome Home is a privately-owned, not-for-profit organization. We are a progressive nursing center with a stable, highly competent and caring staff. Established in 1932, our multi levels include, RCH and SNF including short-term rehab and hospice. Also on our campus is Arbor Rose, a 62 apartment Assisted Living Facility.
We currently have the following positions available in our Nursing Department:
RN Charge Nurse
16 - 24 Hours/wk
The successful candidate:
· Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in CT.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
· Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
· Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
· Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
· Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
· Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
· Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
Applicants can apply in person or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan E. Kuchman
Serving Seniors in the Greater New Britain Area for over 84 years