Monday, September 24, 2012 by jhblogger
Those affected by Alzheimer’s and Dementia, as well as, their caregivers are not alone. Worldwide 35 million people and their families are affected by dementia.
Here are some tips to take action and become more involved:
- Speak up for the rights and needs of those facing Alzheimer’s
- Get involved by joining a support group
- Get tips on managing daily life with the disease, updates on treatments, care and research
- Help organize events or fundraisers for the cause
- Call the Alzheimer’s Association helpline open 24/7 at 1-800-272-3900 for information
You can also join caregivers and those affected by Alzheimer’s and Dementia to raise funds and awareness on October 14th, 2012, 9:00 a.m. at
Visit the Alzheimer’s Association Website at www.alz.org for more information and to join the Walk to End Alzheimer's.